Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Book Scavenger


Book Scavenger by Jennifer Chambliss Bertman is a great middle grade book. 
In it there are books hidden around with clues and riddles to try to find them. 
I loved the premise of the book and was so excited when I found out that on her website you can actually go on and find books hidden in your area by other readers to find as well as hide some of your own. 
We have been trying to find a book since last year and have never been able to find one. 
Finally this summer we did!
 
Trying to figure out where it is. We knew we were in the right place.



Abi hoping it wasn't in the dumpster.
 



I spy a package behind her. I was trying to figure out if I should tell her or hint but luckily very soon she noticed it herself!




Yelling, "Abi, I found it!"
 

She was so excited that she found it!
 






A copy of Book Scavenger!



This was so much fun! 
I highly recommend this book and for you to go check out the website to see if there are any hidden books in your area!

1 comment:

The Kings said...

ADORABLE girl and fun find!