Monday, January 4, 2016

December Book Haul



 December was a HUGE book haul. 
Overall, 22 books joined our collection. 

First, Abi's books: 


Abigail got the cool My Little Pony Art book from her Aunt Melinda for Christmas, the Littlest Pet Shop Graphic Novel for an advent activity, and the two My Little Pony books for Christmas. 

Maddy's books:
 

Maddy got the Barbie book for an advent activity, the Snowmen All Year for Christmas from her school teacher, The Berenstain Bear books and Shopkins book for Christmas. 

Family books: 
 

This Christmas Carols piano book was our family book opened on December first.
 

The Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol pop up book was our family book opened on Christmas Eve. For a review of it check out Scones and Crackers! We loved it. 
 

The Berenstain Bears Country Cookbook was a family book we opened on Christmas Day. 

 My books: 


I opened the Nightingale by Kristin Hannah during our book exchange at Book Club. 

I got two coloring books for Christmas this year: The Harry Potter coloring book and an Owl coloring book from my sister in law Melinda. 


My sister in law Karen gave me The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black and The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood for Christmas. 
 


I gave Doug Illuminae for his Christmas Eve book (but really it is for me because he doesn't read much. Ha)
 

I opened The Hundred Dresses with my pajamas on Christmas Eve. 
 

And for Christmas I received Mr. Lemoncello's Library by Chris Grabenstein, 
 

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, illustrated edition, 
 

And The Fairy Tale Girl by Susan Branch. 
 

It was such a fun month getting so many new books!
I can't wait to talk more books this week with my 2015 Wrap Up! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

The Kings said...

That is ALOT of books!!

Cheryl said...

Yep. Just like I like it. :)