Wednesday, December 2, 2015

All I want for Christmas Tag


Today I am doing the All I want for Christmas tag originally from A Thousand Lives of Daisy.

1) What fictional character do you want Santa to leave under your Christmas tree? 

Well, for this one I guess I have to pretend to be single. So if I was single and Santa was going to leave me a fictional character it would have to be....

Gilbert:


Close second choice would be Lorrie:


2) What character do you want to kiss under the mistletoe? 

Again, pretend I'm single. I want to use different guys from the last question. Since this is a mistletoe kiss I am going more for the hot hero than the boy next door.....

Aragorn from The Lord of the Rings:


or let's cheat a little and have a non book character- Captain Hook from Once Upon a Time:
 

3) What books are on your Christmas list? 

I always have a ton of books on my Christmas wish list and I know I am forgetting some but as of right now these are some that I have asked for or might be interested in getting....


Mrs. Dalloway by Virginia Woolf, The Illustrated Harry Potter book one, The pop up Christmas Carol, The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood, and The Fairy Tale Girl by Susan Branch. 

4) It's Secret Santa at Hogwarts. What would you want? 


A working wand of course!

5) You get to spend an entire day with the movie/ book characters from one fandom. Which fandom do you choose? 


Yeah, pretty sure that surprises no one. 

6) What fictional animal would you use to replace Rudolph? 

Hmm... It should probably be something that flies. I could pick an owl but I don't know that it would be strong enough to pull a sleigh. So I will go with Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony because that would make Abi happy.

7) Invite 10 fictional characters to your New Years Eve party. Who would you invite?

Another hard one. I thought it should be not just people you would want to be friends with or hang out with but people that would be fun to have at a party... 
So I am going with:


Fred, George, Luna, Harry, Hermione, and Ron from Harry Potter, Anne and Gilbert from Anne of Green Gables, and Emily and Teddy from Emily of New Moon

8) What character would make a great Santa? 


Hagrid. 
He could already look like Santa if he had a white beard. He is kind and loving. He has magic (even if he isn't supposed to use it). 
But, you would have to check your kids stockings and presents for dangerous creatures before letting them have them. 

I tag anyone interested in doing this!

6 comments:

Donna said...

This is fun! Aragorn was a hottie and I'd want to kiss him too. And Gilbert. :-)

Seth and Julie said...

I am so far behind on blogs. I will have to come catch up on older posts later, but for now I have a few comments about this one.

My 8 year old nephew recently said he thought that guy who plays Captain Hook is attractive. My sister wondered what that meant, since he is in that girls are gross phase, but he is attracted to Captain Hook. Then I saw a picture of Captain Hook and thought, well, no wonder...that kind of good looking goes beyond age or sexuality. Mercy!

Also, have you seen Harry Potter Trivial Pursuit. I am getting it for Alyssa for Christmas, and when I ordered it I thought, I have to tell Cheryl about this.

Cheryl said...

Donna- ha! Glad I'm not the only one!

Cheryl said...

Julie- your comment made me laugh so much. Mercy indeed. Who would have thought that a show could make me crush on Captain Hook!

I have seen that Trivial Pursuit game. I have thought about getting it but haven't since we have Scene It. But I might have to get it anyway- they probably have different questions!

The Kings said...

We agree on the men! Aragon...so hot! Lorrie...so cute! Captain Hook...I agree with Julie...Mercy!

Cheryl said...

Haha. Mom, you are awesome!