Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Some Random moments in March

I could also name this the many outfits of Maddy.
She is always cracking me up by disappearing into her room and then coming out like this. 
 

Or this


Or this


One day she got out the tea party game and had a tea party with Donatello and her little Triceratops. 


Abi really wants to eventually be one of the kids they have a picture of in the Lego magazine so she keeps making up sets and here is her newest one. 
It is a pet spa. 


One day at church we were sitting out in the hallway.
Maddy said, "Mom, does it look funny when I put my ponytail like this?"


And another day she was a pirate princess. 


And then Tinkerbell


Favorite moments are family reading time!


I went into TJ Maxx with her and put this scarf in my cart. She did this and left it that way the entire time we were in the store. 


And I was so excited for the mail a few days ago!
Doug and I got new phones and I got my new yellow polka dot flexible case and our new Awolnation CD on the same day!


No comments: