Sunday, February 19, 2023

Valentines Day

The week before Valentines Day, we started out by having a Valentines themed poetry teatime with some donuts from Krispy Kreme. I was right next to the store, and we don't get them very often, so I grabbed a box. 


The day before Valentines day my parents stopped by with some goody boxes for us. They gave each of the girls a cute little plush gift. The animals did school with us for the rest of the week...




I couldn't find the little Valentines gift holders I made, so I grabbed some last minute Valentines bags for the girls' surprises. They didn't need bags this big, but it was kind of funny. 
I set them up with some heart shaped waffles for breakfast (Doug's mom gifted us a mini heart waffle maker the day before). 




We usually do teatime on Thursday, but that week we did it on Valentines day so that it could be another Valentine's themed one. I made some heart shaped cookies, and then put out some mini-cupcakes from Target. We also had some fruit punch for a nice, red drink. 


 

No comments: