Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Random October

These are some of the fun things that happened in October...

My sister surprised me with a sunshine package in the mail...


Maddie and I had a Halloween cereal taste test.


We visited Maddie's sunflower at my parents' house. It has grown so much! This is the one that she planted for botany in the summer. 


Our town park had a little pumpkin festival, so we drove by that. 




I discovered the Inklings scripture study with Emily Belle Freeman, and from there began using Don't Miss This videos that she and David Butler make. These two things have transformed my scripture study this year and have helped me so much... they even led to a lot of changes in our school for next semester.



Doug learned to put in outlets. He put in one by our front door and then gave me the one in our closet that I asked for so I could make half of our closet into my own little office. 


One of the Inklings classes was on food storage... and it helped me to finally get our two week food storage done. The top three shelves have two weeks worth of breakfast, lunch, and dinner each in their own little bags for ease. The other shelves just hold random things we didn't need at the moment but had in our pantry. 


We got our first snow so Maddie went out to play and even made a snow pumpkin. 



 

No comments: