Monday, December 7, 2020

Maddie's 11th birthday

We set up her presents with Birthday Bear in our family room so that she would see them as soon as she woke up.


I also had her cake out on the table. This is how it turned out.. and the picture she gave me of what she wanted .



I let her pick all the meals for her day, so breakfast was cinnamon rolls and hot cocoa. 


After breakfast she and I got ready and went out on an adventure together. We picked her up some Pokemon cards. 


Then we went to Barnes and Noble where she picked out a new book and got a free birthday cupcake. 


On our way home we picked up Little Caesar's pizza and breadsticks for lunch. She changed into Christmas jammies when we got home. 


In the afternoon, Grandma and Grandpa stopped by and we opened presents and had cake.


the first gift she opened up (in the morning) was the gift from Abi.
She made her some little stuffed animals. 


Her gifts


For dinner she wanted McDonald's. She got the 'big' meal of two cheeseburgers and fries. She wasn't able to finish the whole thing.... but she felt pretty special. 


 

1 comment:

Jesmyluk said...

Happy Birthday, Maddie!!!! Oh my goodness how did she get so big so quickly?!?! I hope you had an amazing birthday Maddie! Cheryl, she gets cuter every time I see pics of her! Such a sweetheart!!