Tuesday, November 17, 2020

4th of July

We had a fun Fourth of July with my parents. 
I took the girls in their front yard for some pictures....





We had a fun lunch with some festive books.

I watched Hamilton for the first time and enjoyed it, so my mom and I watched it together on the fourth. 

We watched other patriotic movies throughout the week as well, which all add to the pride and fun of the holiday. 

During the week we had one of our poetry teatime's. This one had a fourth theme of course. These tend to be one of my favorite things we do, so it was fun! We had festive cookies and we ate our lunch picnic style with it as well. 



My mom reading one of the books to us..


My parents are fun and festive, so it's always fun to be with them for our celebrations!

 

No comments: