Tuesday, April 11, 2023

My 46th birthday

On the Saturday, April 1, I woke up to find that Abi had delivered Birthday Bear to the chair by my bed. 

My mom made a birthday cake for me (it's adorable!) and I had some more books and craft supplies for my birthday. Such a fun way to start the day!


Maddy made me a cute little present.

My mom also bought breakfast for us, so we had donuts on cute Easter plates!


We watched the last day of the Abide Conference, and again, loved it so much. It was much needed for encouragement and edification. We have talked about it so many times since, remembering the important and bold truths that were shared. 


After the conference my mom went home. Then I just spent the rest of the day with Doug and the girls, we got takeout for dinner, and we watched Beauty and the Beast. It was a great 46th birthday!


 

No comments: