Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Abide for Women weekend and Birthday outing

I bought a virtual ticket to the Answers in Genesis women's conference, Abide. It fell on the days leading up to and on my birthday. I talked my mom into coming over to watch it with me all three days and to do our traditional birthday outing on one of the evenings. 
It was so awesome. The speakers were fantastic, and we both got so much out of it. 







After we were done with Abide for the day on Friday, March 31st, she and I headed out to Barnes and Noble. She bought me three books!


We grabbed some dinner on our way home and then we ate and relaxed whilst watching Green Dolphin Street. I had read the book this is based on by Elizabeth Goudge a few years ago, but didn't know until recently that it was made into a movie. It was pretty good. 


 

No comments: